Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
A Customer replied he is not able load the user groups from AD Server, which cause that he can’t apply a security policy to those groups in USG6300.
In AD Server, there is security group.
But when the customer imports the users and groups to USG6300, he can find user, but “security groups “ is empty.
(1) Checked the details about the users group, and found that the group type is “Security”.
(2) Checked the configuration of LDAP, and found there everything is OK
(3) Checked the configuration of “Server Import” for “User import” in USG6300, and found that the “import type” is “import both users and users groups”.
If we check the detail of “import type”, we can see there are several options :
(4) From the customer’s requirement, he wants to import users and security groups. So we changed the “import Type” to “All”. Then import the all the information from AD Server.
(5) After that, the customer can find the security groups in USG6300.
(1) The customer wants to import users and security groups, but he only select “import both users and users groups” which doesn’t include “security groups”
Change the “import Type” to “All” in “user import” menu, then import the all the information from AD Server.