Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
We have the following Network Topology:
- SMC2.0 with firmware version V100R003C10SPC900
- DP300 with firmware version V500R002C00SPC200
- DP300 with firmware version V500R002C00
- TE30 with firmware version V500R002C00SPC600
After recent ugrade of a DP300 endpoints to version V500R002C00SPC200 we were no longer able to add them as manageble participants into SMC2.0
Whenever the DP300 endpoints were tried to be added as manageble device the SMC2.0 were returning the following error message:
Several checkes were done to isolate the issue:
1. Changed the SMNP username and password on the endpoint side.
2. Tried to add the endpoint into the SMC2.0
- adding the equipment failed.
3. Connect via SSH to the faulty devices and check the TLS parameter
Run : ui config get security and check the “HttpsTlsEnable” setting.
Conclusion: All DP300 firmware version V500R002C00SPC200 has the TLS parameter 0.
SMC2.0 version:V100R003C10SPC900 does not support TLS 0.
Set the TLS value to 1.
1.Open the SSH of the endpoint
- user name: debug
- password: Change_Me
2. Check the TLS sentting by running the following comand:
- ui config get security and look for HttpsTlsEnable parameter.
If it's value is 0 change it to 1 by running the following command:
- web setTls1Switch 1
3. Re-check the setting to make sure the change was applied:
- ui config get security and look for HttpsTlsEnable parameter to be set to 1.