Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
1. Product: OceanStor 9000
Usually after configuring OceanStor 9000 product customer if they want to authenticate the users accessing the storage by a domain, they will have to use the domain authentication feature in Huawei's Oceanstor9000.
So the customer might have a setup as simple or complex. If it is complex they will have firewall, file servers, backup server etc. In the complex case, while joining the domain server of the customer from Huawei's Oceanstor9000, some might face issue of unable to join domain.
The version of the Huawei's Oceanstor9000 was OceanStor_9000_V100R001C30SPC200
1. Check whether the customer has allowed the ip (front end ips, management ips) of the OceanStor 9000 box in their firewall in both the direction
2. Check with the customer if they have a domain server first, and collect relevant information of domain name, user name, password (customer has to enter by himself)
3. Check whether the physical connection / logical connection are good and are in contact.
4. Check whether the customer has a NTP server or local to the machines
1. After checking all the above steps given in the handling, check with customer if they have NTP server.,
2. Usually the OceanStor 9000 box, will not come with the time configured for the destined country, it has to be manually changed,.
3. Change the time manually to the regional time in our Huawei oceanstor9000 box (in device manger of the nodes), ensuring the same time is in the domain server of the customer. After the time is synched between our device and customer device, join domain will work.