To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
The customer wants to make a line-profiles audit in U2000 for all DSLAMs types that he has already configured in his network. He would like to verify that all their line-profile and ext-line-profile
are the same on all our DSLAM.
1. Make a DSLAM’s list export for each line-profile and ext-line-profile and then concatenate all the export files in one file.
2. Make an ADSL port export.
In order to do an export with all the DSLAM profiles, you have to follow the steps below:
1) Go to Configuration-> Access Profile Management:
2) Chose the DSL Profile that you want to audit (ex: ADSL, VDSL) -> ADSL Line Profile:
3) Also for ADSL Extended Profile:
4) Go to the list of equipments with a specific profile that you want to export -> select one or more equipment -> File-> Save As:
5) Choose the location, the name and the format for the file that you want to export:
1) Go to Configuration -> Access Service Management ->ADSL port:
2) Select the device type and select “All” for the columns to query :
In this way, you will have a line for every port of each DSLAM with the associated line profile. To have one line for which DSLAM, you can eliminate the duplicates on Device Name column. In this way, you will have one line for each equipment with also the Line Profile embedded on it.