Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Caller A dials Caller B, both parties can communicate. Caller C dials Caller B. Call is queued and CBRT tone stating “The callee is busy, please call back for a response” instead of the call waiting announcement: “The callee is busy. Please hold on for the response”.
Firmware version of MRP660 V500R008C10SPC100
Network topology: Huawei eIMS CCS9000 solution + Huawei SE1000 SBC.
1. Asked the customer to provide the trace file while replicating the issue and to provide the MML result of the command LST MRFTONE from ATS9900 to see what tone is configured for CW.
2. Asked the customer to provide the firmware version of the MRP6600 because the voice files are stored in MRP.
3. Next step is to check if the tone file is ok, so we will need the following information to analyze the issue further:
- The MRP MML result of the command DSP TONEFILE: VPUMID=652, CODEC=ALL;
- Download the tone files from MRP:
a) Log in to the OMU client and go to MaintenanceFile Transfer Service in the HUAWEI Operation & Maintenance System window. The File Transfer Service window is displayed.
b) From the Local Directory drop-down list box on the lower left of the File Transfer Service window, select the directory where the static tone files to be uploaded are stored
c) From the Remote Directory drop-down list box on the lower right of the File Transfer Service window, choose ME file > mrfp > tonefile.
NOTE: If the mrfp > tonefile directory does not exist, create it manually as follows:
From the File Transfer Service > Remote Directory drop-down list box, choose ME file. Then right-click to choose New folder. The Input Folder Name dialog box is displayed. Enter mrfp in the dialog box. An mrfp folder is created. Enter the mrfp folder and create the tonefile folder.
d) In the Local Files List pane on the lower left of the File Transfer Service window, right-click the static tone files to be downloaded and choose Download, as shown in the below picture:
From all the information collected we have the following conclusion:
From the ATS trace, ATS send INFO with tone uri 23(decimal) to MRFC/MRP for announcement
The file xxx 17.wav in attach (17 is HEX which decimal value is 23 is the tone that ATS indicate MRP to play. You can check the message from it with windows media player - its context is “The callee is busy. Please hold on for the response”.
Provided the file with the requested message and after uploading onto MRFP6600 now the correct tone is being generated when the 182 QUEUED messages is being sent the calling terminal.
1. Replicate the issue and collect the signaling trace call and check the INFO message from ATS to the MRFC/MRP for announcement number.
2. Check the result of the MML command LST MRFTONE from ATS9900.
3. Firmware version of the MRP6600
4. Check if the tone file is ok by checking the result of the MRP660 MML command DSP TONEFILE: VPUMID=652, CODEC=ALL;
5. Collect the files from MRP
6. Check the CW announcement and replace it with the correct one (please see the tone file in attach).