Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
The customer has a few template conferences. Whenever an external participant is activating one of the conferences external and internal participants are unable to join the conference by video. When joining the conference via audio everything is working properly.
1. From the TE Desktop, when trying to access the conference the below issue were being received when trying to join the conference:
2. When trying to add the participant into the SMC, the system was reverting with an error related to the conference capacity.
In order to indetify the issue we had to collect the logs:
1. Logged into the SMC2.0
2. Activated the conference using an external participant
3. Tried joining the conference from a TE desktop.
4. In The logs we found the following error:
The Error 285212822 refers to "Site capacity is higher than the conference capacity"
The conference template was set with the video resolution forced on 720P, the TE Desktop supports up to 1080P. The SMC2.0 has a rule stating that: if the site capacity is higher than the conference capacity, the site will be hanged up and unable to joing the conference.
In order to resolve the issue the bandwidth and the Video resolution has been changed:
Bandwidth: 1024kbit/s -> 8 Mbit/s
Video resolution:720P-> 1080P