To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
PBX U1981: V200R003C20SPC300B015
BMU ECS: V300R001C00SPC200
The corporate directory stopped visualizing in the IP Phones 7910 and 7950.
The BMU has connected 3 PBXs
a U1981 (Main PBX) , U1960 and another U1981.
The error displayed in the Phone Screen is
"unconfigured or incorrect authentication number"
Below the troubleshooting
To see if the Appagent was active, we checked that with the path http://10.10.10.10:80/appServer
Here below the example of how to check it.
2.- if the Appagent is not working properly, try to connect by telnet If it doesn’t work
3.- check the port 80 (if it’s over Windows) with the command
netstat –ano | find “:80” /*find the pid which obtain the 80 port*/
if it is another process then obtain the 80 port andkill the process that is interfering with the Appserver.
If the Appserver its ok, please collect the wireshark of appagent and IP
phone. And the logs of appagent, BMU and IPphone.
confirm the following information:
(We asked this to the customer, and sent an example (the image below))
the BMU to see whether the connection with U19 is ok or not.
and the customer sent this Image below
Root cause with images and logs
The log means the eid password is null or have more than 1 record in database about the eid. From the picture we saw the standby U1981 and local U1960 were also configured on BMU. we had to confirm whether the U1981 PASSIVE was used for standby function and whether the u1960 was used as local survival.
with this confirmation, we saw that the customer had registered the three PBXs in the BMU
the standby and local U19 had the same SIP number and also were synchronized to BMU.
So there were more than one record about the eid on database. we logged on BMU to see whether the standby U1981 and U1960 synchronized the SIP number to BMU.
when we saw that, realized that we had to delete the standby U1981 and local U1960 on BMU to solve the Issue
as the Standby and local U19 should not be configured on BMU, as the SIP number is the same as active U1981
it means we had duplicated information in the BMU, that's why we had that error in the phones.
with this the Directory appears normally again in the IP Phones, the error disappears
be careful with the configuration of the Standby and local survival.
and below an explanation of how it works
The disaster recovery mechanism is
described as follows: