To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Forcibly Upgrading the Storage System when the system fails to be started
You are advised to execute the steps on even-numbered nodes. Executing the command once can upgrade a pair nodes at most. For example, if you execute the command on node 0, nodes 0 and 1 will be upgraded. If there are multiple nodes, run the command repeatedly (Times of running the command = Number of nodes/2). After completing the command execution and a success message is displayed, power off the device and power on the device later.
1. Login to minisystem mode from Developer mode
2. Execute the upgradesystem command
3. Use an FTP/SFTP tool to upload the upgrade package to the /home/permitdir/update_disk directory of the controller.
Note: write permission for directory /home/permitdir/update_disk will be granted only after upgradesystem command is entered.
4. Enter the package name (it should be the same as the name of package file which we have uploaded) and press Enter. Enter y to start the upgrade. （this operation will sync version to remote node, so DO NOT need do it on second node).
Storage: minisystem> upgradesystem Make sure you have uploaded package to /home/permitdir/update_disk Input package name:V300R003C10SPC100.tgz DANGER: You are going to upgrade the storage system. After a success message is displayed on all nodes, power off and then on the device. Have you read danger alert message carefully?(y/n)y Are you sure you really want to perform the operation?(y/n)y Upgrade success
5. After upgrade succeded power off and then on the device.
6. (Optional) If the upgrade operation failed, to re-upload an upgrade package or cancel the upgrade, you need to delete the upgrade package. Run upgradesystem and rm /startup_disk/image/update/* to delete the upgrade package. Then, run ls /startup_disk/image/update/ to verify whether the package is deleted.