Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
It’s a maintenance project XX in XX country,customer used NetEco6000 V600R007C60SPC510. Customer reported PUE display from normal value to 3 from 2017.12.31(normal value of PUE should be between 1~3)
PUE = Total active energy (kWh)/ IT active energy (kWh)
According to the equation, there are two possibilities cause PUE to be 3
1. Total active energy goes up to be a huge value.
2. IT active energy drop down to be a small value.
We can go to check the real data of total/IT energy.
1. We checked the historical energy in PUE. Route: Performance – Energy Analysis – Historical Energy. Customer reported his PUE changed in afternoon 2017/12/31, so we queried the time from 14:00 to 18:00 on that day. It showed the IT equipment consumption dropped down between 16:00 pm and 17:00 pm.
2. IT consumption dropped down, there are 2 possibilities
1) Real IT device powered off/decrease. Customer went to check all the IT devices run well. So it’s not power off/decrease issue.
2) IT consumption data of NetEco was changed.
- We go to check the operation log of NetEco (check what happened on that day). Route: system – log management – operation logs. Querying that time, we found Customer deleted 4 counters of AC PDF-1 power meter with account name NOCagent at 2017/12/31 16:33:24 pm. Customer deleted input N wire current, input Frequency, input N-PE Voltage and input Active Energy, all counters belong to AC PDF 1 power-meter.
- We checked power distribution system, route: Monitor – Power Distribution system. We
found customer configured AC PDF 1 power meter.
So in this project, the PUE= Total input active energy / (AC PDF 1 input active energy + AC PDF 2 input active energy), but customer delete input active energy counter of AC PDF 1, it caused PUE to be abnormal.
For this project, PUE = Total input active energy / (AC PDF 1 input active energy + AC PDF 2 input active energy)
Customer deleted the counter collection of AC PDF 1 power meter caused PUE to be 3.
1.Add the counter (input active energy) collection of AC PDF 1 power meter. Route: Monitor – Counter Subscribe – Create.
2. Confirm data collection status is normal. Route: Monitor – Real time signal
3. After 1 hour, check if PUE value is normal. Because PUE calculate consumption for each hour, so we need to wait for one hour and check after changing any counter.