To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
OceanStor Dorado5000 V3 LUN capacity fail to update on Oracle Enterprise Linux 7.2 after map changed.
1. Customer mapped one 195GB lun (wwn: 6e472e2100e8da7f139f66d100000015) originally.
2. Un-map the LUN022-DB on Devicemanager.
3. Create new 190GB lun and executed rescan command “echo "- - -" > /sys/class/scsi_host/hostX/scan”. But the capacity and also the wwn were not changed checked by command “multipathd -ll”.
Step 1 Confirm if the multipath is used.
Step 2 Confirm if the storage reported the lun. Key word is “ scsiReportLunsExecute”, such as: Report 69 LUN to host 0x10000090fae65d57,actual 69 LUN.][SCSI][scsiReportLunsExecute,458][CSD_5]
Multipath cannot update the disk information like capacity and wwn after map view is changed.
Solution A: clear the residual disk on host. Note: its high risky operation. If wrong disk deleted the service and data will impact. this solution refer to http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-distributions-5/finding-luns-928777/
1. deleted mpath device with “multipath -f mpath<number>”, in this case the command is “multipath -f mpathm”
2. delete the all hard disks by command “echo 1 > /sys/block/sdxxx/device/delete”, in this case the command is as following:
echo 1 > /sys/block/sdw/device/delete
echo 1 > /sys/block/sdx/device/delete
3. rescan by command “echo “- - -” > /sys/class/scsi_host/hostx/scan”, in this case the command is as following since there is only 2 initiator:
echo “- - -” > /sys/class/scsi_host/host0/scan
echo “- - -” > /sys/class/scsi_host/host1/scan
Use command “multipathd -ll” to check if the wwn and capacity are updated after the operation. Application scope is OceanStor V3/V5 serious storage.