Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
The windows C: drive is full & led to Esight not working or having performance issues.
The disk space usage exceeds optimal level.
Possible error on platform:
1. Verified the C: drive of the server RH2288H V3.
2. Checked which folder had the most storage occupied in the drive.
3. Opened up the Windows kernel folder and reviewed which folder was taking up the space:
4. Verified the Windows Event Viewer (Search>>Eventvwr) and reviewed which logs are taking up the storage of the C: Drive.
5. Made a copy of the Security Logs in D: drive and proceeded to clear the logs in the Event Viewer on the C: Drive.
6. Restarted Esight service.
The security log file had nearly 50GB of files on it. It was too big and this led to the C: drive being full.
As a solution, the security file was backup up and then cleared in the event viewer.