To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
RAID card was replaced (CRC errors). To keep all the data on disks and the initial VD we need to import the foreign configuration from disks to the new RAID card.
The customer replaced two disks (one by one) before raid card was replaced. Rebuild was successful but inconsistent. The raid configuration on disks was no valid. When trying to import the foreign configuration the follow error was returned:
Faulty RAID card.
The customer replaced two disks (one by one) before raid card was replaced. Rebuild was successful but inconsistent. The raid configuration on disks was no valid. Impossible to import foreign configuration.
1. Delete all configurations. First clear current configuration:
Then clear all foreign configurations:
2. Recreate the RAID volume with exact parameters as the initial VD.
1. 3. When the configuration wizard asks to initialize the VD select NO.
4. Reboot the server and load the OS.
5. In case there are some partition errors on OS level you can use different tools to recover the partitions or correct the errors. (SystemRescueCD, Trinity Rescue Kit, Knoppix, ltimate Boot CD)
Remember NOT to initialize the volume as all the data on disks will be lost.