Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
After a fire, customer need to change all components including the rack (OSN 8800 T1). He has problem to get both SCC boards up and running. They are not recognized. Nothing happens after formatting the SCC board.
The operation that customer performs:
- started the NE with the old SCC board
- formatted the new SCC board by setting the jumper to 1111
- then removed the jumper and plugged the board back in
- customer expected that new board synchronize with the old board
- the PROG led of the new board switches to red after some time
- the NE shows an alarm saying that the board SW version does not match the NE SW version (SWDL_CHGMNG_NOMATCH)
- old SCC board sw version: TN52SCC01 220.127.116.11
Check carefully all information provided by customer, an see a key word : jumper set to 1111.
Since the customer set the jumpers to 1111, this means that all data was cleared, and the BIOS can not start, so, implicitly, the synchronization will not be done.
To recover the SCC data, we need a slave shelf.
If there is a slave shelf, pull out the new SCC board from master shelf and set the board jumpers as 0000, then insert the board in the slave shelf. Wait 30 minutes for synchronization. Then, pull out the new SCC board from slave shelf, insert it in master shelf and confirm that there is no SWDL alarm on NE.
If in the slave shelf there are two SCC boards, pull out one of them, and follow the above steps. ( step 1-6 from picture below)