To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Centers
Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Enterprise Communications Terminals
Platform or Infrastructure
Enterprise Communications Gateways
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
ME Series Multi-Service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Packet Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
As shown in the following networking diagram, an NE40E that functions as a PE and an NE40E that functions as a CE are attached to the UMG. BFD is deployed on the transmission devices between the two NE40Es. The BFD session flaps frequently on the NE40Es during the peak hours from 21:00 to 23:00 every day, which causes frequent master/backup VRRP switchovers.
1. Since the problem occurs only during the peak hours and the transmission bandwidth is sufficient, the transmission quality cannot be the cause for the problem. The on-site Huawei technical support personnel focus on the processing of BFD packets during the peak hours.
2. They check the BFD session flapping logs on the NE40Es and find that DetectDown is displayed in the Diagnostic field in the BFD logs. This proves that the processing of the BFD packets is affected.
3. Then they monitor the traffic on the interfaces of the two NE40Es during the peak hours and find that the traffic rate on the LPU in slot 2 has reached 2.2 Gbit/s. If the peak burst rate exceeds the bandwidth on the interface, packet loss will occur.
4. They continue to observe the BFD session flapping for several days and find that the traffic rate on the LPU in slot 2 keeps about 2.3 Gbit/s during the peak hours every day. Therefore, they locate the problem on the LPU in slot 2.
5. The problem is resolved after the traffic on the LPU in slot 2 is load balanced to LPUs in other slots for transmission.
The traffic rate on the LPU in slot 2 exceeds the specification, causing the LPU processing performance to deteriorate. As a result, the packets are lost.
Load balance the traffic to different LPUs for transmission to ensure that the traffic rate on an LPU does not exceeds the specification.