Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
TMG 1 and TMG 3 connecting to AR 1 and AR 2 were out services. At the same time, the LDP sessions were interrupted for 35 minutes according to information on the routers.
On the square-shaped network, TMG 2 was normal but diagonal TMG 1 and TMG 3 were out of services.
The traffic model was as follows:
UMG2->YYAR1->YYAR2->XXBR2->XXAR4->XXSS, on the same plane
1. At 9:37:38, pos5/0/0 on AR 1 was down because the receive optical power was lower than the lower threshold.
Sep 5 2009 09:37:38 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01SRM/4/ESFP_RXPOWER_LOW(l): Slot5 PIC0 port0 ESFP RxPower is too low, maybe fiber not plugged.
Sep 5 2009 09:37:38 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01SRM/4/PICP1RXCDRERR(l): Slot5 PIC0 SERDES receive CDR is abnormal, maybe fiber not plugged.
2. At 9:38:33, undo ip-trunk 2 was applied to pos 11/0/0.
Sep 5 2009 09:38:33 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01SHELL/5/CMDRECORD(l): Record command information.
(Task=vt1, Ip=10.1.224.226, User=lh13802881520, Command="undo ip-trunk 2")
3. The ip-trunk 2 interface was down because least active-linknumber 2 had been applied to ip-trunk2.
least active-linknumber 2
Sep 5 2009 09:38:33 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01TRUNK/5/TRUNKDOWN(l): The status of interface Ip-Trunk2 turns Down.
4. At 9:38:52, the LDP session connected to AR 2 was interrupted.
Sep 5 2009 09:38:52 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01LDP/4/HOLDTMREXP(l):
Sessions were deleted because the hello hold timer expired. (PeerId=18.104.22.168)
5. At 9:38:55, P5/0/0 recovered and IP-trunk2 became up. The ISIS peers for AR 1 and AR 2 also became up.
Sep 5 2009 09:38:55 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01TAD/4/IFUP(l):-Slot=5; Owing to the alarm message(s), Pos5/0/0 went Up.
Sep 5 2009 09:38:55 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01TRUNK/5/MEMBER_UP(l): The status of the trunk member turns Up. (TrunkName=Ip-Trunk2, PortName=Pos5/0/0)
Sep 5 2009 09:38:55 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01ISIS/4/ADJ_CHANGE(l): The neighbor of ISIS was changed.
(IsisProcessId=1, Neighbor=2211.3020.9018, InterfaceName=Ip-Trunk2, CurrentState=up, ChangeType=3_WAY_UP)
6. At 10:13:16, ip-trunk 2 was configured for pos 11/0/0.
Sep 5 2009 10:13:17 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01TRUNK/5/MEMBER_UP(l):-Slot=11; The status of the trunk member turns Up. (TrunkName=Ip-Trunk2, PortName=Pos11/0/0)
Sep 5 2009 10:13:16 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E %%01SHELL/5/CMDRECORD(l): Record command information. (Task=vt1, Ip=10.1.224.226, User=lh13802881520, Command="ip-trunk 2")
7. At 10:13:23, the LDP session connected to AR 2 was up.#Sep 5 10:13:23 2009 GDHIZ-BA-IPNET-RT01-NE80E LDP/4/SessionUp: Session(22.214.171.124:0. public Instance)'s state change to Up
1. In a loopback test or incorrect optical fiber connection, the link POS alarm function does not take effect because the optical line is normal. BFD for trunk must be deployed. Each member interface runs an independent BFD process. In this way, the interface status can be determined according to the BFD status. The BFD packet transmission interval and detection multiplier are configurable. NE40E, NE80E, and NE5000E support deployment of BFD.2. IP-trunk cannot perform LCP and IPCP negotiation using POS interfaces. If an interface is faulty, the protocol on the interface becomes down without affecting protocols on other interfaces.