To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
1. Under the UA5000, perform the ping test to check whether packet loss occurs on each device.
2. The UA5000 and Soft3000/TMG8010 are checked to be normal after the analysis on the access network and core network.
3. It is realized that the fault occurs after the user delivers the QoS policy on the port. In addition, the problem disappears after the policy is removed. The configuration information is shown as follows:
qos car cir 10000 cbs 2000000 pbs 0 green pass red discard inbound
qos car cir 10000 cbs 2000000 pbs 0 green pass red discard outbound
port-queue af4 wfq weight 15 shaping shaping-percentage 10 outbound
traffic policy guanjian-QOS-4 inbound
traffic classifier biaoji
traffic behavior guanjian-4
remark ip-precedence 4
traffic policy guanjian-QOS-4
classifier biaoji behavior guanjian-4
4. The CAR policy is delivered on the port. Check whether there are CAR discards on the port and a lot of packets are found to be discarded.
[NE80E]dis car st in gi 8/0/19 in
Committed Access Rate:
CIR 10000(Kbps), PIR 0(Kbps), CBS 2000000(byte), PBS 0(byte)
Conform Action: pass
Yellow Action: pass
Exceed Action: discard
Passed: 48094130615 bytes, 222725069 packets
Dropped: 460706594 bytes, 2116817 packets
Last 30 seconds passed rate: 85864 bps, 49 pps
Last 30 seconds dropped rate: 0 bps, 0 pps
5. Replicate the problem in the lab. The problem cannot be replicated in the lab even though th econfigurtaion in th elab is the same as that on the live network.
6. Capture packets on the upstream port of the UA5000. It is found that the TOS domain of the packets sent by the UA5000 is not 0 but 101100. The problem is replicated in the lab when the packets with the TOS domain 101100 is used for the traffic test.