The MA5200F 7120 at an office point is upgraded to Version 7127. While TFTP is loading the Version 7127 file, a prompt information is displayed that the transmission intermits or the file is too large to be loaded to the flash.
A prompt information is displayed during TFTP is loading the version file that the transmission intermits or the file is too large.
1) Fail to use the external network port and service port to load the version file.
2) Change a PC and set the working mode of the PC network card to 100M full-duplex, and then load the version file. The operation fails.
3) Fail to use FTP to load the version file.
4) Display the available flash space: 17024K bytes free and 13696K bytes preassign. Here 13696K bytes are reserved for the system. The free space is far less than the version file.
5) Check each directory and find no garbage file in them.
6) Execute the reset recycle-bin command under the root directory to clean up the recycle bin, but the flash is still not enough.
7) Use the dir /all command to view the files under each directory and find that there are 7115 version files in the recycle bin under the system directory.
8) Execute the reset recycle-bin command under the system directory and then view the flash space that is large enough for the version file.
9) Reload the 7127 version file and the operation successes.
1) Version R007 manages the flash through the file system that has several directories such as system icbillfile for saving system running files, information alarm files and bill files. On the VRP platform, the recycle bin of each directory is independent of each other. You need to clean the recycle bin of each directory respectively.
2) To view the files in the recycle bin, you need to execute the dir /all command under the current directory.
3) To delete the files in the recycle bin, use the reset recycle-bin command under the current directory.
4) To delete a useless file, it is recommended to use the delete /u command.