To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Center
Prefabricated Modular Data Center
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. Open the RADIUS converter (attachment attr.rar) first, and then set the name of server group, source attribute, destination attribute and translation direction, etc.
Note: Server group is required to have the same name to that configured for radius server group at MA5200F, which helps determine which attribute sent (received from) to the relevant RADIUS should be translated, and source attribute, destination attribute, as well as the attributes after and before translation. The most common attributes needing translation include nas-port-id (87) and nas port id(old)(1027), nas port(new)(1026) and nas-port(5), nas-identifier and nas-id(sim), etc. nas-port-id(87) represents for the new format of No.87 attribute of RADIUS, viz. “slot=x;subslo=xx;port=xx;vlan=xxxx”; nas port id(old)(1027) represents for the old format of No. 87 attribute of RADIUS, viz. “Slot(2-bit)SubSlot(2-bit)Port(3-bit)VlanID(9-bit)"; nas port(new)(1026) represents for the new format of No. attribute of RADIUS, viz. “Slot(8bit)+Subslot(4bit)+Port(8bit)+VlanID(12bit)”(binary, decimal system in actual translation); nas-port(5) represents for the old format of No.5 attribute of RADIUS 5, viz. “Slot(12bit)+Port(8bit)+VlanID(12bit)”(binary, decimal system in actual translation); nas-identifier represents for No. 32 attribute of RADIUS, which is defaulted to Send host name; nas-id(sim) represents that No. 32 RADIUS attribute needs to transmit hot-pot sequence number over WLAN, and if it is translated in Release R007, it transmits the value of portvlan-name.
Translation direction: NAS->RDS means translation for RADIUS packets transmitted, and RDS->NAS for that received.
2. If it is necessary to disable receive/transmit an attribute, it needs to set source attribute, and then select attribute disable and its direction. Like translation, RDS->NAS means to disable an attribute (viz. it does not take effect) when a RADIUS packet is received, and NAS->RDS means to disable the attribute (viz. it is not transmitted) when RADIUS packet is transmitted;
3. After setting translation or its disable configuration, click right arrow icon in the “Translation List” to add the translation/disable configured to the list;
4. Set the other else RADIUS translation or attributes disabled in turn, which could be performed for multiple RADIUS server group; for the same MA5200F, it needs to add all attributes needing translation in a time, because only one RADIUS attribute translation file could exist onMA5200F;
5. Click “Save” to save RADIUS attribute translation file; notice that the file name cannot be changed, and it must be radius_attr_file.hex;
6. Upload the attribute translation file to MA5200 FLASH:/RADIUS/(it is required); if the directory exists not, please create it;
7. Execute the radius-server attribute translate command to enable radius attribute translation function in the RADIUS server group view of MA5200F; if multiple radius server groups exist, each should be configured with the command then;
8. If the attribute translation file is newly uploaded, it is required to execute refresh radius attribute-file command in system view to refresh the file so as to make it valid.