Symptoms: MA5200G fails to save the configuration data, and it prompts that there is no space.
The current configuration will be written to the device.
Are you sure?[Y/N]y
Now saving the current configuration to the device..
Cannot open the config file, this may caused by insufficient space.
1. Log into the equipment, and execute dir command to check the information about flash; it is found that the flash has no sufficient space, prompting 0KB free.
2. Also, the flash has two trace files, and they work well.
3. Stop trace and delete the relevant files, saving the configurations well.
By default, the configuration data of MA5200F/G is saved in flash. According to the prompt, the flash has no enough space to save the configurations.
1. It is suggested to disable trace command after being enabled at MA5200F/G accordingly; if not, the trace command will work always and exhaust the space in flash.
2. Use startup command to save the configurations of MA5200G into harddisk.
3. When executing dir command, it is found that the flash has no redundant files, but the space is not enough; at the point, use dir /all command to check if the recycle bin contains the deleted files; or use reset recycle-bin command to empty the recycle bin.