MA5200G enables L2TP services, and some individual L2TP dialup users cannot pass authentication.
1. Check the configurations, and they are normal.
2. When the failure occurs, a lot of L2TP users are online.
3. No reason why users fail to access network is found after login. However, there is a great deal of information on offline users, with reasons as LNS clear session; it is the same user. The user of one MAC address request for LNS authentication, but it fails 4~5 times every second. The client is doubt of problematic.
4. In system mode, use ppp connection chasten 3 3 3600 command to set the restriction on dialup of users. The customer reports that L2TP users are normal.
1. MA5200G's configurations are problematic.
2. LNS server is problematic.
3. The client is problematic.
The case is caused by the third reason. Some users initiate a great of authentication requests to LNS because of virus, and LNS cannot respond to the packets of other users.