MA5200F Version MA2.10-71xx is set to FTP server, and the clients cannot log into.
1. MA5200F has enabled ftp server, and the username and password for FTP user is configured
login local-user ftp password simple ftp
login local-user ftp service-type ftp
2. It prompts to enter username and password when the clients attempt to log into MA5200F through FTP, but it prompts failure in login after entering password. It prompts as follows through executing debug ftp-server command
%[2005/07/14 22:41:16-] FTPS-5-01881001: The user admin(10.22.121.228) fails to log in.
3. Check the configurations, and it is found that only the username and password for FTP user is configured. Configure the path for FTP of username, and login local-user ftp ftp-directory flash. Last, the clients can FTP MA5200F.
1. The configuration is problematic.
2. The client is problematic.
The case is caused by configuration. At MA5200F, no default directory for users is configured, and users fail to log in.