Version: MA2.10-7147 (Independent of version)
It prompts that PPP link is terminated when PPPOE users under MA5200F dial because other users use the same MAC.
1. "Fail to process PPPOE access for exist another user" is prompted when tracert command is used for problematic users.
2. It is found that the dial-up of users succeeds during the process of TRACE and then get offline. Re-dial at once after being offline. The last entry at MA5200 is not deleted, so access to network fails.
3. Some users report that the same phenomenon occurs in the first dial-up because of online users with the same MAC. The client uses WINDOWS XP, and the user does not install the drive program for network card, so the MAC is all-zero. If there are a great amount of users alike, and they access network simultaneously, the problem will occur.
1. There are online users with the same MAC.
2. Users dial continuously, the last entry at MA5200F is not cleared. And users dial again.
Two cases above exist.