MA5200F restart causes account by RADIUS authentication accounts suspend on RADIUS server.
1. Capture packet, and confirm that MA5200F sends accounting-off packet to RADIUS server when restarting.
2. Contact Radius server, and not recognize the packet. And the account suspends.
If RADIUS cannot recognize accounting-off packet, it is suggested to do as follows:
First congest service domain of all users, and cut all users with cut command. Restore the equipment once there are no online users. MA5200 will finish packet interaction with radius server and ensure normal offline.
1. MA5200F does not send user offline packets to RADIUS.
2. Packets from MA5200F to RADIUS loses.
3. RADIUS does not recognize packets from MA5200F to RADIUS. When restarting, MA5200F will send one accounting-off packet to RDS. Once RDS receives the packet, all accountings by BAS stop. However, some RADIUS does not support accounting-off packet, as a result the account suspends at RADIUS.