What do packets statistics of Ethernet port at MA5200G stand for?
Statistics meaning of Input:
1. shorts: The length is smaller than 64 bytes, check correct packets.
2. jumbos: The length ranges from 1519 to 9018, check correct packets.
3. giants: Frame over-sizes and check correct packets.
4. pauses: Delayed packets.
5. unicasts: Unicast packets.
6. multicasts: Multicast Packets.
7. broadcasts: Broadcast Packets. (Destination address is broadcast packets and packets running broadcast process.)
8. fragments: The length is smaller than 64 bytes, check correct packets.
9. jabbers: Frame over-sizes and check wrong packets.
10. crc: Non-oversized packets and check wrong packets.
11. errors: The second layer has wrong packets.
12. overruns: The port is full and packets cannot enter.
Statistics meaning of Output:
1. Shorts，jumbos，giants，unicasts，multicasts，broadcasts，jabbers，crc and input packets.
2. deferrals: Packets cannot be sent because of delay overtime.
3. underruns: Packets cannot be sent because the speed of reading PMM is less than that of medium.
4. aborts: PMM abnormally sends failure frame.
5. collisions: Collision frame.
6. lates: Send 64Byte and post-single collision frame.
7. singles: Send 64Byte and pre-single collision frame.
8. multiples: Send 64Byte and pre-single collision frame.
9. excessives: Too much collision results in cancelling sending frame.