Why OSPF neighborhood at MA5200G cannot be established
OSPF neighborhood at MA5200G cannot be established, and it can be checked as follows:
1. The interface disables OSPF protocol.
2. Physical layer and link layer are problematic.
3. The interface is defined as Silient-interface.
4. Two opposite devices deny OSPF packet or intermediate device deny OSPF packet.
5. IP address of interconnected port is not consistent with sub-network mask.
6. OSPF check type of two opposite devices or check password mismatches.
7. Area id of two opposite devices mismatches.
8. Interconnected interface type (common, Stub, NSSA) mismatches.
9. The interface establishes neighborhood from address.
10. NBMA, Frame Relay and X.25 do not define network type or designate neighbor.
11. Frame-relay (fr map ip), ATM (map ip) and Dialer (dialer route ip) are short of Broadcast parameters.
MA5200G cannot establish neighborhood. Check related information through Display ospf error or Debug ospf.