Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Replication exception, interruption, or retardation of the VIS6000 replication volume.
1. Log in to the ISM interface and check the status of the FC and GE service ports.
Discover the VIS6000s in the production center and the disaster recovery center. Go to the Alarm Management dialog box and view whether alarms occur to the service ports. If an alarm occurs, remove the alarm according to the recommended recovery solution.
2. On the ISM interface, obtain the virtual IP addresses of the replication volume groups in the production center and disaster recovery center.
3. Log in to the CLI and check the status of the connection between the production center and the disaster recovery center.
Log in to the CLI of the primary controller of the VIS6000 in the production center. Run the vxping command to ping the virtual IP address of the disaster recovery center and view whether the production center and the disaster recovery center are connected smoothly.
Log in to the CLI of the primary controller of the VIS6000 in the disaster recovery center. Run the vxping command to ping the virtual IP address of the production center and view whether the production center and the disaster recovery center are connected smoothly.
If the production center and the disaster recovery center are disconnected, view whether the IP addresses of the GE service ports connecting to the production center and disaster recovery center are located within the same network segment. If not, configure the routing information for the GE service ports. For details, see Adding Router Information of a GE Service Port in the Oceanspace VIS6000 Series Virtual Intelligent Storage System Initial Configuration Guide. Besides, check that the firewall on the link does not shield the duplicate port number.
4. On the CLI, run the hastatus –sum command to view the status of the resource group RVGSharedGrp_XX(here is RVGSharedGrp_0). as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Returned results of the hastatus –sum command
The normal State of the resource group RVGSharedGrp_0 is online. If the State is offline|fault, you need to run the following commands orderly:
a. hagrp -clear RVGSharedGrp_0 -sys VIS_7577_0 (for eliminating the fault mark of VIS_755=77_0)
b. hagrp -clear RVGSharedGrp_0 -sys VIS_7577_1 (for eliminating the fault marker of VIS_755=77_1)
c. hagrp -online RVGSharedGrp_0 -sys VIS_7577_0 (online resources on VIS_7577_0)
d. hagrp -online RVGSharedGrp_0 -sys VIS_7577_1 (online resources on VIS_7577_1)
5. If the State remains offline|fault, on the CLI, run the vxrestartvvr -f command and the vxrestartvxvm -f command.
6. On the CLI, run the hastatus –sum command to view the status of the resource group RVGSharedGrp_0.
7. If the fault persists, seek technical support.
For the details on how to seek technical support, see Contact Channels of Huawei Symantec.
The possible causes include: