The SVN3000 was configured with file sharing, and the File Sharing page could be displayed normally. The upload folder was marked with a hand icon on the server, indicating that the folder was shared. However, the message as shown in the following figure was displayed when the user attempted to access the shared resources
1. The page as shown in the following figure can be displayed, indicating that the SVN3000 is correctly configured.
2. Check the sharing properties of the folder. It is found that the folder is shared with the permissions not specified for any users.
3. Add the Read permission for Everyone.
4. Refresh the File Sharing page. Click Application Software. The login page is displayed. Enter the user name and password of the Windows operating system.
5. The shared folder can be accessed.
1. The SVN3000 is incorrectly configured.
2. The sharing properties of the folder are incorrectly specified.
The directory of the shared folder on the Windows operating system is required.