• When the disk scanning tool is run in the operating system, certain disks cannot be found.
• The alarm indicators of certain disks are in red.
• The system disk cannot be found and the operating system cannot be booted.
1. Check whether the disks that are not found are correctly inserted. If necessary, you need to remove and insert the disks again.
2. Check whether the disks that are not found are damaged by replacing them.
3. Check whether the two Mini SAS cables in the chassis are properly inserted. Hold the shielding finger of the connector of a cable and then insert the connector.
4. If the system disk cannot be found, check whether the system disk is properly inserted. If the system disk is properly inserted but the red indicator is off, check whether files in the system disk are damaged.
• Certain disks are damaged or not properly inserted.
• The Mini SAS cables are not properly inserted.
• The system disk is not properly inserted or files in the system disk are damaged.