Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Fan alarm indicators are in red.
The fans on the control board correspond to eight indicators. The two indicators in the leftmost column are not used in 4U devices and are always in red. The fan alarm indicators refer to the six indicators in the three columns on the right. Fan indicators are in green when corresponding fans are normal and are in red when alarms are reported.
Connector of the power module
3. Check whether the power cable and data bus that connect the control board and a fan module are properly connected.
4. If the power switch is pressed and the data buses are normal, you can switch to the BMC debugging serial port through the IPMI tool to query the rotational speed of the fans. If the rotational speed of the fans changes greatly, it indicates that the fans are faulty.
• The power switch may not be pressed. Therefore, fan alarm indicators are in red.
• Fans on which alarm indicator reported are not inserted or inserted improperly, for example, the connector pins on corresponding fan modules are bent.
• The data bus or power cable that connects the control board and a fan module is not connected or improperly connected.
• Fans are damaged or do not comply with the fan speed tuning policy.
• Fans rotate at full speed, which does not comply with the fan speed tuning policy.
If you still cannot find the cause by using the preceding methods, you can directly change the fans on which alarms are reported.