To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
After the NVS_StoreSvr process is restarted, the system fails to query and play recorded video.
Restart the NVS_StoreSvr process.
1. Run service iNVS stop to stop the NVS service.
2. Run service iNVS start to start the NVS service. The process takes about one minute.
3. Run ps -A | grep mysql to check whether the mysql service is started or not.
Generally, two processes mysqld_safe and mysqld are started; Otherwise, the database fails. Contact the technical service personnel.
4. Run the Isscsi command to view the present disks and check that the present disks are the same as the actual conditions. If a disk is inserted into the slot but not displayed after you run the Isscsi command, you need to insert the disk again. If the problem persists, the slot or the disk may be damaged.
Possible causes for that recorded video fails to be queried and played are as follows:
• The mysql database is not started.
• Related disks are removed or damaged.
According to the process of troubleshooting this fault, you can know that the prerequisites for viewing and playing history data after the BSM is restarted are as follows: The index files and configuration files related to the BSM are not cleared or damaged; Mysql database works properly, the disks that store the video data to be viewed and played run normally.