Select a physical camera, and then choose. A dialog box appears, displaying the following message:
Network or system error. Requesting video failed.
1. Check whether the PAG server is started.
2. Check whether the STORE server is started.
3. Check whether the BU server is started.
4. Check whether the network connection is normal.
5. If no problem is found, reconnect the server.
According to the process of troubleshooting this fault, you can know about that before setting motion detection, you must ensure that the PAG, STORE, BU servers are started, the data in the database is correct, and the network connection is stable.