To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
l The MSuite process is not started.
In this case, the MSuite process needs to be restarted.
1. Stop the MSuite process: C:\HWENGR\engineering\stopserver.bat
2. Start the MSuite process: C:\HWENGR\engineering\startserver.bat
l The MSuite client has been started.
If the MSuite client has been started on the VSM server, the database backup must fail.
1. In this case, the MSuite client needs to be exited from the server.
2. During automatic backup or manual backup on a VSM client, you need to ensure that no user has logged in to the MSuite client.
If database backup is performed on a VSM client, you need to ensure that no user has logged in to MSuite.
If database backup is performed by using the backup tool of MSuite, you need to check whether the an automatic database backup task is started or the database is being manually backed up. The database can be backed up by using the backup tool of MSuite after the automatic database backup task or manual database backup is complete.
It is found that 30% of database backup failure results from an started MSuite client.
l The memory or disk space is insufficient.
The available memory of the server is too little (less than 500 MB) or the disk space is insufficient. In this case, services or software that consume a large amount of memory can be stopped. If the fault persists, the server can be restarted.
l If the MSuite process has been started, use the backup tool to check whether the database can be backed up.
1. Start the startclient.sh script, and then enter the user name and password. By default, the user name and password are both admin.
2. Click Back up the data to check whether the database can be successfully backed up.
3. If database can be successfully backed up by using the backup tool of MSuite, but the automatic backup task on the VSM fails, do as follows to manually back up the database on the VSM.
1. Shut down the MSuite client.
2. On the VSM client, choose Administration > Database > Database Backup from the main menu.
3. Set the backup path on the server, and then click Backup. The VSM starts backing up the database. A dialog box is displayed indicating the operation progress.
4. Restart the MSuite process.
After the MSuite process is restarted, back up the database on a VSM client. In most cases, the fault can be rectified after the preceding operations are performed.
It is found that 80% of database backup failure results from the preceding three causes.