System prompt that connect DB failure, and VSM server can not startup normally
• Check whether the database is start or not, if have not started manually start database.
Windows operating system can according to the following steps check and start database:
1. Double-click the Windows taskbar database icon
Pop-up "SQL Server service manager" window.
2. Check whether the database server is startup or not.
o If "start/continue" is the grey, then explaining the database has been started
o If it is not started, click "start/continue ", start the database server.
Select "startup services automatically when start OS" option in the pop-up dialog box.
• Check VSM and database communication connection.
o In the Windows system, please refer to the case "system prompt login database failure".
• Illegally modify database user password lead to the configuration file damaged. Reset database user password, to repair.
• Other database exception.
• Database did not start.
• Database and server communication connection Settings error.
• Illegally modify database password lead to the configuration file damaged.
• Other database problems.