Use VSM executive network element data backup operation to the network element, the sizes of configuration files which are backup to network management and the original configuration files of network element side are not consistent
A, Stop VSM FTP service.
1. Login "VSM system monitoring" client, choose "process monitoring" page sign.
2. In the process list select "xFTP detector process", right click and select "stop process". In the pop-up confirmation box click "yes".
B. Login VSM server, replace the other FTP server software, to ensure the transmission mode between network element and FTP server is binary.
Take the configuration of "wftpd32. Exe" software for example.
1. Operate "wftpd32. Exe", in the main menu select "Security > Users/rights".
2. In the pop-up dialog click "New User", create new user in the "New User" dialog, click the "OK".
3. in the pop-up "Change Password" dialog box to enter your user Password, click the "OK".
4. in the "Home Directory" set FTP user Directory.
5. Click "Done".
C. Set the FTP server of VSM using step 2 to transfer file.
1. Login VSM client, in the main menu select "system > network element software management > FTP Settings".
2. Select the "file transfer service Settings" page sign, enter the created "user name" and "password" in "FTP" area box, click "apply".
3. in the "FTP" area box click "test", in the pop-up tooltip it prompts "operation success".
D. After the configuration has been completed, re-backup network element configuration files.
VSM uses own FTP server establishes FTP connection with network element, the default transmission mode between network element and FTP server is ASCII, leading to the sizes of configuration files which are backup to network management and the original configuration files of network element side are not consistent.