1. Check the database connection:
A) select "start > program > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio", input connection parameter, which can enter the program main interface,
B) test the database connection in https://SM-IP:8443/config-sm configuration interface "configure SecoSpace database" and it is successful.
C) indicates that the database connection is no problem
2. Check eDirectory connection:
A) test the LDAP connection in https://SM-IP:8443/config-sm configuration page "configure SecoSpace write LDAP" and it is also successful
B) indicates that the eDirectory initialization is no problem
3. Carefully check the each step of the configuration process, find the username is "hs" when install eDirectory and configure "organization name", but it is "huawei" in installation manual, is it the character string lead to can't land SM? Verify immediately.
4. uninstall SecoSpace Server
5. uninstall SQL Server (if don't want to uninstall SQL Server can also refer to the accessories)
6. uninstall eDirectory
7. reinstall eDirectory，configure organization name as "huawei" when create directory tree organization name. as the following figure:
8. Reinstall the SQL Server
9. Reinstall the SecoSpace Server
10. input https://SM-IP:8443 In IE, page input username "superadmin" and "password" 123456 " in the login, and can normally landing;