SIG P2P current limiting effect is not apparent, from SIG web check the P2P flow, it is about 500M, after limited it to 100M, the P2P flow maintained at 300M-400M or so, current limiting effect is not obvious. In the P2P view, view P2P user flow, it only has upstream flow data and hasn’t downstream flow data.
1. Upgrade the feature library version to the latest, the problem is still.
2. P2P user flow only has upstream flow data and hasn’t downstream flow data. Doubt it has only mirrored the upstream flow, but in real-time flow view, both the upstream flow and downstream flow are visible.
3. After checking onsite, upstream flow is split before NAT, downstream flow is split after NAT, which caused the problem.
4. Split both the upstream flow and downstream flow before NAT, problem is solved.
1. The feature library version
2. Networking is inaccurate, not meets SIG monitoring networking mode.
When in the P2P only viewed unidirectional flow, can basic judge it is caused by the split error.