USG has two 5EWS boards. On the single network adapter, the PC in the same VLAN and different VLAN exchange visits normally, the different VLAN between 5ESW boards exchange normally, but the boards can’t ping each other under the same VLAN. For example: 5ESW has No.1 and No.2 two boards, if the No.3 port of the No.1 board and the No.3 port of the No.2 board are in VLAN1, then the computers under it can’t ping each other, if they are in different VLAN, it is normal.
Through confirmation found it is the 5ESW board card will have this characteristic under the V100R005 software platform: Under the same VLAN, the different board card interfaces cannot communicate.
1. Check the configuration of the packet filtering---normal.
2. Check the area-----normal.
3. Replacement slot----fault is the same.
4. Suspected that the software release does not support this usage.
1. Carve the interface into the different VLAN
2. Return the edition to V100R002