the LMT server indicate the device status is offline .
1. Close the LMT server.
2. Close the LMT client.
3. Make sure that there is no LMT Server and LMT Client application is working on any other [server ,PC and laptop].
4. Make sure that no other application is using the 8877 port. Using the command [ netstat –ano ]
5. Start the LMT Server application and make sure that TelnetHeartBeat is connected.
6. Start the LMT client and make sure that you added your device with the correct [Device Type].
7. After you try to load the configuration ,make sure that you load the correct version.
1-There is other LMT Server is installed and working in other PC in the Network .
2-the communication Port 8877 used by LMT sever & client is used with other application.
3-the user name/ Password is wrong.
if the problem still exist try to install the LMT server and client in other PC