Is necessary to start running a startup application that enables disk array that can be used by Windows.
The application is "wizard " and used to configure the disk array (LSI), is started with the server via a BIOS type application.
• LSI controller cards have two types of driver files:
*.zip file: Decompress the file and then copy it to the floppy disk for installation.
*.img file: Use the virtual baseboard management controller (BMC) floppy disk drive (FDD) to mount an image file.
• The flopply disk containing the driver file has been placed in a USB flopply disk driver
• Disable the write protection function
• Install the Windows 2008 OS as promp.
• Load Driver
• Browser select the formder where the driver is stored
• Complete the OS installation
this is the process to create a RAID:
Ctrl+H for Web BIOS
Adapter Selection (select the adapter)Start
MegaRAID BIOS Config Utility Configuration Wizard Add ConfigurationNextManual ConfigurationSelect RAID LevelAdd to ArrayAccept DG NextAdd to SPANNextAccept NextAcceptSave this Configuration