S5700 and S5300 connect with truck interface.
They both setup the vlanif 10.
But the vlanif 10 cannot ping each other.
1. The link between S7000 and S5300 is just trunk.
2. Maybe there is something wrong with the software version.
3. After upgrade the newest software on both switches, the problem is still there.
4. when diplay the configuration of interfaces between S5700 and S5300, S5700 display the bpdu enable but S5300 did not display bpdu.
5. display stp interface. The bpdu is not enable.
6. Two switches can ping each other after the bpdu enable on S5300.
1. all the conifiguration of S5700 and S5300 are the same with S5700 and S5700.
2. S5700 and S5300 connect directly.
3. The vlan 10 use the same instance between S5700 and S5300.
4. The interfaces between S5300 and S5700 are up.
5. The PC connect with S5300 can ping S5300 vlanif 10 interface.
6. Maybe there is something wrong with MTSP.
The swiches between different model should have the default parameters.
It is very hard to troubleshouting with different parameters between two kinds of switches.