Step 1 Log in to the AD server.
1. Log in to the AD server using VNC.
2. Enter the domain account and password, and click
Step 2 Set group policies.
1. Choose Start > Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management.
The Group Policy Management window is displayed.
2. In the navigation tree, expand Group Policy Management > Forest:Domain name > Domains > Infrastructure domain name > Group Policy Objects.
3. Right-click Default Domain Policy and choose Edit.
The Group Policy Management Editor window is displayed.
4. In the navigation tree, expand Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows settings > Security Settings > Account Settings > Password policy.
The policy list is displayed in the right pane.
5. Right-click Maximum password age and choose Properties.
6. Select Define this policy setting, enter 0 in Password will expire in, and click OK.
7. Click OK in the dialog box displayed.
Step 3 Update the policies.
1. Choose Start, enter cmd in Search programs and file, and press Enter.
2. Run the gpupdate /force command.
The policies are successfully updated if the following information is displayed:
User policies updated successfully.
Computer policies updated successfully.