The chrome browser is not supported if users log in to the user VMs through WI, but some office customers prefer the chrome browser and hope that the chrome browser can be supported
1. Log in to the WI server, and go to /opt/WI/tomcat/WI/ROOT/js/src.
2. Back up the dashboard.js file.
3. Open the dashboard.js file in the previous directory.
4. Locate to getBrowserType().
5. Change the code if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE") > 0) to if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE") > 0 || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Chrome") > 0).
6. Save the settings, and refresh the page.
1. After analysis, the client can be invoked on the chrome browser, which is similar to the invocation of the local .exe program on the Internet Explorer.
Note: only user VM login is supported. However, there may be some compatibility issues, for example, the system displays that the client version is too early.
2. This feature will be integrated into the FusionAccess V100R005C10SPC200.
Only user VM login is supported. However, there may be some compatibility issues. For example, the system displays a message indicating that the client version is too early.