1. enter the "grub" of the OS
2. Click “E” to edit the grub of CentOS.
3. Use "↓" to select "kernel" item as below, then click "edit"
4. At the end of "kernel" item, add the number "3" as below, then "enter" to save it, then click "B" to restart the OS.
5. After login the system with CLI, please configure the IP for the VM to make your local computer connect to the VM with winSCP tool.
6. Then, download a driver in the link below: xorg-x11-drv-cirrus-1.5.2-1.el6_4.x86_64.rpm
7. Transfer the RPM package to the VM with winSCP tool.
8. Run the command to install the RPM package as below, at last reboot the VM to check if it is normal to login the Centos with GUI.
rpm -U xorg-x11-drv-cirrus-1.5.2-1.el6_4.x86_64.rpm