The humidification function fails, what should be done?
1) Check whether the high water level detection switch is faulty. if yes, replace it.
2) Check whether a temperature switch for dry heating protection is faulty. if yes, replace it.
3) Check whether the infrared humidifier lamp is burnt out. if yes, replace it.
4) Check whether the topside overheat temperature switch for the infrared humidifier is faulty. if yes, replace it.
5) Check and repair power supply loop for humidifier.
6) If the water pan in the infrared humidifier is not filled with water, please check and repair water pressure, water injection solenoid valve, water injection pipe and water inlet pipe valve.
7) If there is no humidification requirement on the LCD, it’s normal.