• You have logged in to the NetEco server as user root.
• The MySQL database is enabled. For details about how to enable the database, see How to Enable the MySQL Database
1) Run the following command on the command line interface (CLI) to switch to user ossuser:
# su ossuser
2) Run the following command to access the /opt/neteco/bin directory:
> cd /opt/neteco/bin
3) Run the following command to enable the NetEco server:
> ./startup.sh &
The startup takes 3 to 5minutes.
If the following information is displayed, the NetEco is enabled.
System start completely