DC Under Voltage alarm generate, what should be done?
1) An AC power failure occurs.
2) The DC undervoltage alarm threshold is not set properly on the SMU.
3) Rectifiers are faulty.
4) The system configuration is not proper.
5) The power system voltage is set too low in manual mode.
1) Check whether an AC power failure occurs. If yes, resume the AC power supply.
2) Check whether the DC undervoltage alarm threshold (45 V DC by default) is properly set. If no, adjust it to a proper value.
3) Check whether the power system capacity is insufficient for the loads due to rectifier failures. If yes, replace the faulty rectifier.
4) Check whether the load current is greater than the current power system capacity. If yes, expand the power system capacity or reduce the load power.
5) Check whether the system voltage is set too low in manual mode. If yes, confirm the reason and adjust the voltage to a proper value after the operation.