Ambient Under Temperature alarm generate, what should be done?
1) The ambient under temperature alarm threshold is not set properly on the SMU.
2) The temperature control system is faulty in the cabinet where the ambient temperature sensor is located.
3) The ambient temperature sensor is faulty.
1) Check whether the ambient under temperature alarm threshold (0°C by default) is properly set on the SMU. If no, adjust it based on site requirements.
2) Check whether the temperature control system in the cabinet is faulty. If yes, rectify the fault. The alarm is cleared when the cabinet temperature falls within the allowed range.
3) Check whether the ambient temperature sensor is faulty. If yes, replace the ambient temperature sensor.