Battery Off alarm generate, what should be done?
1) An AC power failure occurs.
2) Batteries are manually disconnected.
3) The battery disconnection voltage is set too high on the SMU.
4) Rectifiers are faulty.
5) The system configuration is not proper.
1) Check whether an AC power failure occurs. If yes, resume the AC power supply.
2) Check whether batteries are manually disconnected. If yes, confirm the reason of the manual disconnection, and reconnect the batteries after the operation.
3) Check whether the battery disconnection voltage (43 V DC by default)is set too high on the SMU. If yes, adjust it to a proper value.
4) Check whether the power system capacity is insufficient for the loads due to rectifier failures. If yes, replace the faulty rectifier.
5) Check whether the load current is greater than the current power system capacity. If yes, expand the power system capacity or reduce the load power.