High memory usage on BIR causing reports to be stopped. Cannot generate BIR reports any more.
1. Open BIR page and go to Maintenance -> View Alarm and get a print screen
2. Open BIR page and go to Maintenance -> System Status -> System Status/Resource Usage monitor and get print screen
3. Maintenance -> Performance Analysis and click View after setting these parameters: Total Report Generation ; All users; All ; Date-Time - monitor and get print screen
4. Maintenance -> Health status – monitor and get print screen
5. Collect logs: Maintenance -> Log Query -> Change Settings (set Debug log level) -> Report type ALL/ALL -> Export. After Exported the logs, set the log level back to INFO as it will affect system performance.
Solution: Restart BIR to quickly recover service and with the infomation from abose steps improve BIR efficiency or release some load of the Linux Server where the BIR is installed.