In the FusionCube site, VRM report 'Failed to Back up or Upload Key Data' alarm.
Failed to Back up or Upload Key Data
1. Deal with the alarm by product document as below, cannot recover the alarm.
The storage space of directory '/var/backup' is not full, the FTP server is properly configured, the network connection between the VRM and the FTP server is normal, run the setConfig command to check the FTP client is properly configured, run the cronBackupUpload command to back up data timely.
2. The alarm report again after manual clearing it.
3. We confirm that the data have been backed up to FTP server with the customer.
4. Since the data has been backed up to a FTP server, why do the system report the alarm? In addition to upload data, VRM must remove the FTP history data of more than 7 copies, if VRM removes the FTP history data failure , the system will report the alarm also.
5. We confirm that FTP data more than 7 copies with the customer, VRM don't remove FTP history data, so the system report the alarm.
6. Why do FTP remove the data failure? We confirm that VRM don't have permission to remove FTP data.
7. After the customer add removing data permission for VRM in FTP server, VRM removes history successfully and the alarm clears automatically.
VRM don't have the permission to remove FTP history data , so the system report the alarm.
1. Add removing data permission for VRM in FTP server.
2. Add 'whether VRM have the permission to remove FTP history data ' in the alarm inspection items of product document